Enjoy the Luxury of a Top Quality Boiler for Your Home. Find Us in Palatine, IL and Surrounding Chicagoland Area
High Efficiency Boilers
- Outstanding efficiency of 95.2% AFUE on all models
- Low-emission combustion with Viessmann made AS240316Ti stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger constructed to SCAB51 and ASME Section VI
- Versatile on-board boiler control interfaces with most external controls. Now with integrated 0-10V and OpenTherm communication ability. Outdoor temperature sensor standard
- Venting flexibility
- Extremely quiet operation
- Compact, lightweight design and zero clearance to combustibles
- Built-in automatic frost protection prevents freeze-up during long shut-off periods
- Limited lifetime warranty in residential appliances as per manufacturer
- Ask about hot water heating
- Ask about solar
Radiant Heat/Snow Melt
Energy isn’t free. On the contrary, it’s expensive and in ever-decreasing supply. But you shouldn’t have to face discomfort because of skyrocketing energy requirements. Viega ProRadiant heating and cooling solutions are so highly engineered, they reduce energy costs and make installation easy. Radiant technology has been around since ancient Rome, but Viega’s legacy of engineering excellence makes radiant systems more cost-effective to install than ever.
Efficient Home Heating
Viega offers complete radiant heating solutions for new or remodeled homes, like Viega panels, which are easy to install and add only ½” to floor height.
Comfort by Design
The Ideal Heat Curve is a representation of the ideal temperature of a room. For maximum comfort, the warmest temperatures should be at floor level while cooler temperatures should remain at head and ceiling levels. Compared to conventional forced-air heating, radiant heating practically duplicates the Ideal Heat Curve. Radiant heating systems warm people and objects rather than just the air.
With a forced-air heating system, the air increases in temperature and rises to the ceiling, the opposite of the Ideal Heat Curve. With a radiant floor heating system, the floor itself delivers the heat where it is needed, unlike air. A radiant floor heating system provides consistent temperatures, specifically controlled by zones from room to room. Not only are the temperatures consistent and reliable, a radiant floor heating system is more energy efficient than a conventional forced-air heating system.
Radiant Heating and Cooling Systems
- Can be installed under any type of flooring
- Delivers steady, consistent temperatures
- Prevents circulation of dirt, dust, and allergens
- Increases energy savings by up to 30%
- Can be coupled with geothermal technology
- Features a 30-year warranty valid from installation date
Radiant Heat Options Available
- Driveway Snow Melt Systems
- Sidewalk Snow Melt Systems
- Kitchen Floors
- Bathroom Floors
- Family Room Floors
- Living Room Floors
- Basement Floors
- Garage Floors
- Utility Room Floors
Sterling KOM-PAK baseboard radiation provides the comfort and economy of hydronic perimeter heat with the quality you expect from Sterling. The slim, low profile design offers the decorating flexibility homeowners prefer. Smooth, radius-formed end covers merge and match with the unit’s sleek flowing lines. KOM-PAK enclosures are pre-painted in baked enamel Classic White finish to complement any decor.